we lose ourselves in the things we love. we find ourselves there too.
The many faces of Kate Beckett
You’re seared onto my hearts, Amelia Pond.
Kelly Rowland texting Nelly via Microsoft Excel and then getting annoyed when he doesn’t text back.
Towan Beach, Newquay
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
If I c o n c e n t r a t e I can be pretty s t r o n g.
Everyone SAYS they want a fairytale wedding but when I show up and curse their firstborn suddenly I’m a jerk.
apparently the firstborn did….
reblogging again. REBLOGGING AGAIN
I rarely reblog things, but COME ON THIS IS GENIUS.